CASPER, Wyo.– The Casper City Council is scheduled to hold a regular meeting beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7 at Casper City Hall.
City Council will consider an application from Movie Palaces, Inc. for a restaurant liquor license at the meeting. If the license is granted, it would allow the company to serve alcohol at its Studio City Mesa theaters west of Casper.
The board will also consider the following consent list items at the meeting, as per the agenda:
1. Authorize the Mayor to sign the Casper Historic Preservation Commission FY21
2. Authorize an agreement with PC emergency physicians, in the amount
$10,800 per year for four (4) years, to provide medical direction to the City of
Casper Fire-EMS Department.
3. Authorization of agreement with HDR Engineering, Inc. for water/water rights
Provide studies, tasks and activities for an amount not exceeding $75,000.
4. Authorize an agreement with Pope Construction, Inc., in the amount of
$74,981.50, for the floor of fire station no. 1, project no. 21-028.
5. Authorize Change Order #3 with Wayne Coleman Construction, Inc., for the
Industrial Avenue Drainage and Pavement Improvements, Project No. 19-068.
6. Authorization of a Certificate of Final Acceptance with the Department of Wyoming
Transportation to Morad Park at Walmart Trail.
7. Authorization of a professional services contract with WLC Engineering, Surveying,
and Planning, Inc., in the amount of $99,985, for the addition of Derington
Replacement of water mains, project no. 20-045.
8. Authorization of amendment no. 1 to the real estate purchase contract with Casper
Housing Authority for city-owned property on South Beverly Street.
Town of Casper
Action items from the minutes that will be reviewed at the meeting include:
1. Authorize the sole-source purchase of one (1) used Caterpillar 950GC front engine
Wheel loader, totaling $198,504, from Wyoming Machinery
Company of Mills, Wyoming, for the use of the Solid Waste Division.
2. Authorize the purchase of one (1) used 1998 E-One Custom Pumper, in total
Amount of $36,000, to be used by the Casper Fire emergency service.
3. Authorize the issuance of a taxi company license to Thomas Elliott, d/b/a
Casper Cabs, located at 1147 East C Street.
4. Rename Robin Broumley, Jeff Bond and Connie Hall at Casper Historic
5. Appointment of Maribeth Plocek and Joseff Hutchinson; and renew the mandate of Carol
Johnson and Terry Wingerter at the Casper Planning and Zoning Commission.
City of Caspar
Tuesday’s council meeting can be streamed via the Town of Casper’s YouTube channel: