STUDIO CITY, CA – Completely updated, this Laurel Canyon residence in Studio City offers a close-up with large windows and a spacious deck offering panoramic views of the Hollywood Hills.
Privacy also abounds, as the $2.499 million home comes with a security gate and sits at the end of a cul-de-sac. A detached studio – which could be used as an office or home gym – is also on site.
“Located in the coveted Wonderland School District,” according to the real estate agent.
For more information and photos, follow this link.
- Address: 2251 Sunset Heights Dr, Los Angeles, California
- Price: $2,499,000
- Square feet: 1715
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Listing Description: Private, gated, and located at the end of a cul-de-sac in Laurel Canyon, this stunning updated 2,493 SF Spanish home offers tons of natural light and a flowing floor plan. This home offers indoor/outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining.
- This private complex exudes charm and authentic details. Highlights include a home theater/family room with fireplace and backyard access.
- The main living area has high beamed ceilings, surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and patio doors that open onto a large deck with panoramic views of the hills and the Hollywood sign.
- This home has been recently remodeled, the kitchen offers new appliances, with an adjacent dining area and direct access to indoor/outdoor space. Enter the master suite to find the canyon view bedroom offering an immense amount of closet space and a spa-like bathroom. There are two guest bedrooms offering a spacious layout with canyon and treetop views.
- This “tree house” offers a quarter acre lot with a large manicured yard with brand new updated motion lighting. At the back of the house you will find a detached studio which is ready to be taken over by a gym, home office, games room or theatre.
- The home offers a 2 car garage and driveway parking. Located in the coveted Wonderland School District.
Listed by: Alphonso Lascano, Hilton & Hyland